2021/22 Acad-Pad A5 Diary (Loose-Leaf), with free stickers worth £3.95*
*This is a Pre-Order Product and will not be delivered until stock arrives in May 2021. Save The Day Stickers will be dispatched with your order.
The loose-leaf variant of the Acad-Pad, the mid-year planner designed to help studious scribblers excel at all their intellectual endeavours, is the perfect version for anyone who wants to be able to store their Acad-Pad in their own Filofax or organiser.
The content is identical to all the other spiral-bound and digital versions of the 2021/22 Acad-Pad, with a week-to-view format spanning from August to August, but now they have been set free of any binding so you can organise them in whatever personal organiser you’d like.
The same great features with added freedom and flexibility
Why is the Acad-Pad such a noteworthy note-taker and prestigious planner? You don’t have to be a genius to see why. Here’s the lowdown on Lord Dodo’s dodelightful academic diary:
The Acad-Pad helps you organise each week in detail so that you can keep to a clear schedule and balance your seminars, assignments, and projects with your student life. It works just as well if you’re a teacher or lecturer who needs to keep on top of all your different classes, or if your life revolves around the academic year in one way or another.
All our academic planners feature Lord Dodo’s grid system, which divides each day into five columns, giving you plenty of room to write a detailed breakdown of your day. It’s far more room than the usual one square per day that most run-of-the-mill calendars will give you. The five columns allow you to compartmentalise your campus life in any way you’d like. You can see an example of how useful the grid can be here.
Every weekly grid has a mostly blank space opposite in which you’re encouraged to unleash your own inner Lord Dodo and doodle, or you could also use it to take extra notes in lectures or as a place to write a to-dodo list. As this is the loose-leaf format, you can buy packs of our A5 paper to insert between the diary pages to use for whatever you’d like.
But it’s not just a great organisational tool. The loose-leaf A5 Dodo Pad, like all other variants, is brimming with Lord Dodo’s signature style to keep its owners entertained and educated. Through his illustrations, His Lordship provides unique takes on astounding and atypical moments in history, and throws in a few of his best jokes and favourite famous quotes for good measure, to create a diary that will invigorate any idle mind in need of inspiration.
And that’s still not all. Here are a few more product details to help you decide whether the loose-leaf Acad-Pad is right for you:
- Mid-year, week-to-view format, spanning from August 2021 to the end of August 2022.
- Loose-leaf A5 pages (21cm x 14.8cm)
- 53 weekly grids, each divided into daily sections with five columns and week numbers noted on each weekly grid
- Master Timetable for keeping track of regular lessons
- 100gsm 'excellent for writing on... even in fountain pen' absorbent paper
- All UK, USA, Australian, New Zealand and Canadian Public Holidays
- Fun facts, offbeat anniversaries, and inspiringly unusual quotes on each weekly page
- Moon phases via symbols so all you lunar enthusiasts can keep track of whether it's waxing, waning, full or new.
- Forward planners for 2021/22 and 2022/23 plus clear planning space
- An indodispensable data section to record important telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- A handy 'Stuff and Store' pouch to hold all your essential handouts and extra sheets of notes.
Organise your entire academic life within your chosen Filofax or ring-bound organiser by ordering the 2021/22 Acad-Pad loose-leaf A5 diary today. It’s not just useful: it’s indodispensable.