2023 Mini Dodo Pad Diary
This is a Pre-order product. The contents of your basket will be dispatched in full when printed in June, 2022.
Carry the joy of Dodo in your pocket
The 2023 Mini Dodo Pad diary is the pocket-sized version of our much-loved original diary. This bite-sized book is identical in content to its bigger cousin, but its small size makes on-the-go scheduling (and doodling) easier. You can fit your Mini Dodo Pad snugly into your handbag, backpack or pocket, ready to proudly brandish it and record any appointments or dates that unexpectedly arise when you're out and about.
All your plans neatly plotted
Whatever life hurtles your way – a project deadline, a parents' evening, a friend's wedding, a friend's divorce party, a friend's second wedding – all can be jotted down on the Mini Dodo Pad's 13.6 x 11cm pages of high-quality absorbent paper.
This compact spiralbound variation is perfect for those flying solo or who simply want a Dodo Pad all to themselves. Like all Dodo Pads, this week-to-view pocket diary deploys Lord Dodo's intelligent grid system, which splits the days of the week into five columns. You can share the diary with family members, allocating them each their own column, or you can take the whole grid for yourself and designate one column for work, one for your social life, another for appointments, and the rest for any other aspect of your busy week. It's a scientific fact that seeing your hectic schedule neatly laid out in the Dodo Pad's grid system will instantly help you feel relaxed and prepared to tackle your voluminous to-dodo list one day at a time.
Much more than just a diary
Plus, the pocket diary is filled with enough informative facts, edifying quotes, and head-scratching riddles to keep you as sharp as Lord Dodo himself. Just think how interesting you will be to all your friends and colleagues!
There's also a large blank space opposite each weekly grid for making extra notes or, if you'd like to follow in His Lordship's footsteps, for doodling your own magnificent works of art.
This pocket planner has everything
The Mini Dodo Pad diary includes:
- Week-to-view format with 13.6cm x 11cm pages
- 53 weekly grids, each divided into daily sections with five columns and week numbers noted on each weekly grid
- 112gsm' UK made paper, excellent for writing in, particularly with a fountain pen
- All UK, USA, Australian, New Zealand, South African, Irish and Canadian Public Holidays
- Fun facts, offbeat anniversaries, and inspiringly unusual quotes on each weekly page
- Moon phases via symbols so all you lunar enthusiasts can keep track of whether it's waxing, waning, full or new.
- Forward planners for 2023 and 2024 plus clear planning space
- An indodispensable data section to record important telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
If you love the look of the Mini Dodo Pad but would prefer something a little larger, perhaps to accommodate your big handwriting or so you can share the diary with others, have a look at our full range of formats. If you'd like to sample the Dodo flavour before buying, click here for some preview pages.
You can also enhance your Mini Dodo Pad with some handy stationery and accessories, such as our pen loops, which will ensure you always have a pen or pencil at the ready whenever it's time to jot down your plans.